Have you just finished a major purge or needing a reason to start one? Consign with us and make something back on those excellent condition, no-longer-needed items! We truly believe in our motto that every thing has a someone! And a new home is waiting just around the corner!
How it Works:
Bring in your items for consignment anytime Tuesday thru Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
If there is a wait, feel free to shop or run errands and come back by before we close. Items not picked up within 48 hours will be donated as we do not have storage space.
You may bring 1 bin per visit and up to 4 items the size of a dining chair or smaller.
For items larger than a dining chair, please submit a photo via email and include the following information: brand, dimension, material, how old the item is, original cost and and what you are looking to make for it.
Please keep in mind that items that are approved via email are still subject to review in person and may be declined if it is found to have too much wear, staining, functional or visual flaws.
We will give you a slip with the number of items taken and the expiration date. Due to the number of consignors, we are not able to contact you when items sell. It is the consignors responsibility to track this date. We suggest putting the date in your phone or calendar or putting the slip on your fridge as a reminder to follow-up.
Typically items are priced at 30-60% of retail. We love to work with the consignor on pricing. Ultimately we will consider value, condition, demand and availability along with knowledge of market value and what our customers will pay for like items in order to determine final pricing.
Your approved items will be inventoried and placed on the sales floor for 60 days.
As items sell, the funds will go directly into your account. You will be paid 50% of the selling price and you can either use your money as store credit, cash it out, or a little of both. You can call or come by anytime to inquire about your balance.
You will have a 10 day grace period to retrieve any items that did not sell. After 10 days, the items become property of Hoot-n-Annie Home to discount or donate. We are partnering with Community Warehouse for our donations. They are doing amazing things for those in need right here in our city. Learn more about them here: http://www.communitywarehouse.org
We reserve the right to discount items at anytime during the consignment period if deemed necessary for a faster sale due to lack of interest or a missed flaw.
We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. However, we will always do our best to make things right!
Items We Accept:
- Furniture such as dining tables and chairs, couches and other seating, desks, shelves, dressers, side tables, coffee tables, end tables, tv stands, armoires + hutches*, bar stools, ottomans and storage furniture.
- Kitchen items such as dishware, serviceware, cookware, bakeware, cooking gadgets, food storage, table cloths, seat cushions, hand towels and other linens, cookbooks and kitchen decor.
- Bed and bath items such as comforters, blankets, sheets, shower curtains, bath mats, towels, throw pillows, jewelry holders, decorative boxes, NEW candles, closet organization, bath counter accessories, bedroom and bathroom decor and NEW soaps, lotions and scents.
- Art, frames, lamps (must have bulb), mirrors, rugs, live plants and planters, pottery, decorative pieces of all styles and storage baskets.
- Antiques and collectibles.
*the asterisk indicates items that we are holding off on for now as they are not selling well.
Items We DO NOT Accept:
- Faux plants
- Children’s items (see our resale boutique at http://www.hoot-n-annie.com
- Items with mildew
- Stained, broken, flawed items or items that do not function properly
- Items with odors or pet hair
- Sleeping pillows
- Electronic gadgets unless NEW in packaging
- Items without batteries
- Items without working light bulbs
If you have brought in an item that we are unable to sell in it’s current condition, we may still be able to help you out!
With our Up-Cycling Buyout option, we can offer you cash on the spot for your currently unsellable item and turn it into something new in our workshop. We will have a chart that breaks down buyout pricing based on the item size and level of damage. Once you have been paid, the item will become property of Hoot-n-Annie Home and we will work our magic and it will be sold as store-owned merchandise.
All buyouts are final. All sales are final.